Youth Enterprise and Sport Development
- Improving sport infrastructure facilities to enable wider access in sporting activity in both rural and urban areas.
- Training equipment and sport gear for local and national teams
- Assisting the regulatory body in its effort to successfully develop the youth enterprise industry
- Arts and Culture Development
Primary Health Care and Nutrition
To increase investment in the health sector and to assist in the nurturing of a healthy and productive labour force.
- Assist with the acceleration of health infrastructure development and improved accessibility of health care to disadvantaged communities.
- Strengthen health facilities as well as community-based health care interventions and services to improve the overall services delivery and improve sanitation.
- Support Government’s food and nutrition programmes